FIRST CHOICE POWER, Dallas, Texas 2007 – 2012
Competitive retail electric utility serving commercial and residential markets
Senior Director of Technology Strategy (Business Unit CIO)
- Enhanced channel sales applications resulting in a 9% increase in channel sales.
- Reengineered online and call center applications resulting in a 46% reduction in Average Handle Ttime (AHT, a 8% reduction in agent costs and a 4% increase in sales.
- Designed online sales channel resulting in an 18% increase in online sales.
- Championed data analytic and warehouse capabilities. Resulting in the implementation of a visual data warehouse utilized by 80% of all managers.
Director Marketing and Online
- Developed customer retention strategies resulting in a 30% increase in customer renewals.
- Created multi-touch campaign resulting in a 37% conversion rate.
- Increased Outbound Telemarketing conversions 16% by creating a Propensity to Purchase model.
CARDSDIRECT, Dallas, Texas 2006-2007
Customized greeting card retailer serving commercial and consumer markets
Director of Customer Experience
- Increased revenue by 3% with e-commerce usability enhancements.
- Created a customer experience strategy increasing conversion rates by 12%.
- Developed customer retention campaigns resulting in increased repeat customers by 43%.
- Defined inventory management enhancements resulting in a 4% increase of sales.
TXU Energy, Dallas, Texas 2003 – 2006
Competitive retail electric utility serving commercial and residential markets.
Online Services Group Manager
- Responsible for all Internet, Intranet and Extranet systems.
- Increased customer adoption rates of self service functions by 30%.
- Improved online channel to account for over 60% of all new customer acquisitions.
Idea Integration, Dallas, Texas 2002-2003
A Digital Agency focused on mid-sized companies
Solution Delivery Director
Provided technology leadership to an organization of 25 people. Oversaw application development, infrastructure and interactive agency practices. Decreased time to market for application development projects by 40%. Increased revenue 5 percent month over month.
To review Idea Integration Representative Projects
marchFIRST formerly USWeb/CKS, Dallas, Texas 1999-2002
Digital agency consulting company
Vice President – Delivery Management
Provided leadership and oversight for 100+ person multi-office application development and eCommerce practice.
To review MarchFIRST Representative Projects
CARDIOVASCULAR PROVIDER RESOURCES, Dallas, Texas 1997-1999
Retail healthcare outsourcing provider with over 50 locations
Chief Information Officer / Vice President of Information Services
Hired to turn around a defunct IT organization. Situation required organizational and technology leadership. Resolved major licensing issues with various software organizations. Developed and implemented technology roadmap which restored IT credibility within the organization. Developed new strategies for Electronic Medical Record and Billing systems.
FIRST CONSULTING GROUP, Dallas, Texas 1996-1997
Technology and outsourcing consulting firm specializing in the healthcare industry
Senior Manager – Technology Practice
Managed Southwest region technology practice. Provided leadership and oversight for a multi-office practice.
Accenture, Dallas, Texas 1991-1996
Global management, technology and outsourcing consulting firm
Senior Manager – Innovative Computing Practice
Project turn around specialist focusing on remedying troubled technology projects.
To review Accenture Representative Projects
Southern Methodist University (SMU), Dallas, Texas 1990
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering